Olivia Palermo in Grazia Magazine

Here is the last post before a short break over Christmas and it's a real treat, as Olivia Palermo gives Grazia magazine's special double issue some of her style, hair and beauty tips and secrets. A few extracts and highlights -

Signature Nail Color - "I haven't seen my natural nail color since I was a kid. I always make time for manicures. Red is classic and goes with everything. But if I want to be more on trend, it's black all the way." (Olivia uses Essie Nail Varnish, in Lollypop Red)

How she stays in shape - "I love Bikram yoga, which you do in a hot room. It's the perfect combination of cardio and stregth work".

On her hair - "This is all me, no extenstions. I keep it in good shape by using a really good conditioner and mask, and have learned how to do three styles that suit me; the bun, a loose twist and down and wavy, sometimes pinned at the sides.

Her handbag essential - "I always carry a small pot of baby powder with me to freshen up my skin, or my hair. A make-up artist told me to use it because it's finer than face powder. And it smells great." (Olivia uses Johnson's Baby Powder.)

Click on the scans for more of the interview, enjoy and Happy Holidays everyone!

Pics scanned from Grazia by STS

No comments:

Post a Comment