Beyonce's Heat Perfume Preview

Beyonce Knowles has been the face of Tommy Hilfiger's True Star fragrances for some time, but now the singing superstar is releasing a scent of her own.

The new perfume, to be named Heat, is inspired by Beyonce's on-stage performances, she said - “A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought ‘Heat.’ Also, red is one of my favorite colors, as is gold,” she noted; both colors frame the bottle. “So then we thought of making the bottle look like it’s on fire.
"I love antique bottles — my mother had a collection of them when I was growing up. I wanted something with an antique yet modern feeling. Even with my wardrobe, I always try to find things that have a little bit of something vintage, yet still timeless and classic. The bottle, I felt, was a great mixture of the two.”

The fragrance has top notes of red vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli and blush peach; a heart of honeysuckle nectar, almond macaroon and crème de musk, and a drydown of giant sequoia milkwood, tonka bean and amber. And it will be released in February.

Pic from People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment